Brisbane Training: Information Security Forensic Preparedness
Information Security Forensic Preparedness
Brisbane, 15 May 2018
This one-day interactive workshop will use exercises and examples to demonstrate the value of integrating forensics into incident response operational planning.
- Understanding the appetite of an organisation for forensics
- Fighting the good fight
- The value of infrastructure segmentation
- The delineation of roles
- Least privilege as a mechanism for minimizing the impact of investigations
- Bad Actors – maliciousness and bad habits
- Tools and their use
- Data sources & data acquisition
- Incident Response integration
Presented by Ashley Stevens-Hoare, AusCERT Consultant.
288 Edward Street, Brisbane
« Back to events