//Events - 02 May 2018
Brisbane Training: Information Security Incident Response Planning
Information Security Incident Response Planning
Brisbane, 2 May 2018
This one-day interactive workshop will equip you with the skills to effectively plan for and respond to possible information security breaches in your organisation.
- How risk assessment informs the information security needs of the organisation
- Identifying and prioritizing risks and adopting appropriate controls
- Policy and the mechanisms by which they are enforced
- Developing an incident response plan that suits the organisation
- Methods of delivering the IRP to staff
- IRP testing and audits
Presented by Mark McPherson, AusCERT Consultant.
288 Edward Street, Brisbane