TRAINING - A Risk-based approach to Organisational Security
AusCERT is now offering training workshops to its members and the wider information security community. You are invited to register for the first two of our professional development workshops in Brisbane.
A Risk-based approach to Organisational Security // 30 November 2017
This one-day workshop will provide you with a framework enabling you to assess the major information security risks facing your organisation and select mitigation strategies and security controls to address your most critical threats.
- The risk assessment and management process as it pertains to information security in an organisation
- Information security scoping
- Stakeholder roles and responsibilities
- Risk perception
- Security culture and passive risk tolerance
- Identifying the most critical threats
- Selecting appropriate mitigations
- Communicating risk treatments and staff engagement
- Mitigation enforcement and non-compliance
- Integration of a risk management into BAU operations and IR
Presented by Mark McPherson, AusCERT Consultant.
Level 31, 1 Eagle Street, Brisbane.
AusCERT member fee: $350
Non-member fee: $650
Places are limited, so please confirm your attendance by registering promptly.
« Back to events