TRAINING - AusCERT Incident Response Planning
AusCERT is now offering training workshops to its members and the wider information security community. You are invited to register for the first two of our professional development workshops in Brisbane.
Information Security Incident Response Planning // 22 November 2017 SOLD OUT
This one-day interactive workshop will equip you with the skills to effectively plan for and respond to possible information security breaches in your organisation.
- How risk assessment informs the information security needs of the organisation
- Identifying and prioritizing risks and adopting appropriate controls
- Policy and the mechanisms by which they are enforced
- Developing an incident response plan that suits the organisation
- Methods of delivering the IRP to staff
- IRP testing and audits
Presented by Mark McPherson, AusCERT Consultant.
Level 31, 1 Eagle Street, Brisbane.
AusCERT member fee: $350
Non-member fee: $650
This course is sold out, if you'd like to be placed on the waiting list please email email@example.com
« Back to events