News & Media
Become a member »
ASB-2011.0052 - AusCERT PGP Key: AusCERT has generated a new PGP/GPG Key to use for signing and having data encrypted to
- AusCERT has generated a new PGP/GPG Key to use for signing and having data encrypted to.
ASB-2011.0049 - 62000 compromised email accounts have been released publicly
- AusCERT has been notified regarding a list of compromised email accounts which have been released to the public by a group of hackers who refer to themselves as LulzSec.
AA-2008.0264 -- [Win][Netware][UNIX/Linux] -- Malformed CAB files may crash Sophos Anti-virus
ESB-2009.1009 - [Win][UNIX/Linux] Advanced Forum (third-party drupal module): Multiple vulnerabilities
ESB-2009.0494 -- [Win][UNIX/Linux] -- Drupal third-party modules: Multiple Vulnerabilities
ASB-2009.1001.2 - UPDATE [Win][UNIX/Linux] phpMyAdmin: Cross-site scripting - Remote with user interaction
- A new version of phpMyAdmin has been released to fix a cross-site scripting vulnerability
ESB-2009.0492 -- [Win] -- CiscoWorks: Access Privileged Data
ESB-2009.0216 -- [Win][UNIX/Linux] -- Irrlicht: User-assisted execution of arbitrary code
ESB-2009.0164 -- [Win][UNIX/Linux][Appliance] -- Intercepting proxy servers may incorrectly rely on HTTP headers to make connections
ESB-2008.1118 -- [Win][UNIX/Linux][Debian] -- New uw-imap packages fix multiple vulnerabilities
ESB-2008.1066 -- [Appliance] -- Cisco Response to TKIP Encryption Weakness
- This advice applies to all wireless networking products.
ESB-2008.1076 -- [Win][UNIX/Linux][Appliance] -- SSH CBC plaintext recovery vulnerability
ESB-2008.0890 -- [Win] -- ISC Advisory: BIND 9.3.5-P2-W2 is now available
ESB-2008.0929 -- [Win][UNIX/Linux] -- BitlBee: Security bypass
ESB-2008.0925 -- [Win][UNIX/Linux] -- Vulnerabilties in several Drupal third-party modules
- There are vulnerabilities in five third-party Drupal modules which may result in SQL Injection or the inappropiate access to administrative functions.
AU-2008.0019 -- AusCERT Update - [Win][UNIX/Linux] - Additional Mozilla advisories and Thunderbird release information
- Mozilla has released 9 advisories relating to Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey each describing 16 vulnerabilities. Mozilla has rated 4 of these advisories as "Critical", 1 as "High" 2 as "Moderate" and 2 as "Low" Impact.
AA-2008.0206 -- [Win][UNIX/Linux] -- Gallery packages released correctling multiple vulnerabilities
- Gallery versions prior to 2.2.6 contain several security vulnerabilities.
AL-2008.0099 -- [Win][UNIX/Linux] -- Firefox 3.0.2/220.127.116.11, Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 and SeaMonkey 1.1.12 released to correct multiple vulnerabilities
- Mozilla has released 9 advisories relating to Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey describing 16 a total of vulnerabilities. Mozilla has rated 4 of these advisories as "Critical", 1 as "High" 2 as "Moderate" and 2 as "Low" Impact.
AA-2008.0205 -- [Win][UNIX/Linux] -- libpng buffer overflow vulnerability
- libpng versions prior to 1.2.32 contain a buffer overflow vulnerability.
AA-2008.0204 -- [Win] -- CitecSCADA FTP updates and advice
- Citect Corporation have released patch information and additional advice relating to the use of the FTP server in the CitectSCADA product.
ESB-2008.0899 -- [Win][UNIX/Linux] -- Mantis: Multiple vulnerabilities
AL-2008.0084 -- [Win] -- Microsoft Bulletin Notification - August Prerelease Announcement
- Microsoft will be releasing critical security patches for August for their products on Wednesday 13 August 2008.
ESB-2008.0683 -- [Win][UNIX/Linux] -- Sun Java Platform - Multiple vulnerabilities
- Sun has released patches which correct vulnerabilities in the handling of XML data.
AL-2008.0079 -- [Win] -- Microsoft Office Snapshot Viewer ActiveX Vulnerability
- A vulnerability in Snapshot viewer is actively being exploited.
ESB-2008.0629 -- [Win] -- Novell iPrint Client ActiveX control stack buffer overflows
ESB-2008.0628 -- [Win] -- Symantec Altiris Notification Server Agent GUI Local Elevation of Privilege
AU-2008.0009 -- AusCERT Update - [Win] - Microsoft XP Service Pack 3 Includes Vulnerable Flash Player
- Update required for Windows XP Service Pack 3
AA-2008.0102 -- [Win] -- Microsoft XP Service Pack 3 is now available
- Overview of the new features in Windows XP Service Pack 3
AL-2008.0063 -- [Win][Linux][Solaris][Mac][OSX] -- Adobe Flash player code execution vulnerability
AA-2008.0120 -- [Win][UNIX/Linux] -- new versions of stunnel released correcting two vulnerabilities
- New versions of stunnel have been released to correct vulnerabilities.
ESB-2008.0482 -- [Win] -- Multimedia PC Client - Potential Vulnerability Due to Buffer Overflow
ESB-2008.0463 -- [Win] -- Wonderware SuiteLink Denial of Service vulnerability
AA-2008.0092 -- [UNIX/Linux] -- ClamAV multiple denial of service vulnerabilities
- ClamAV versions prior to 0.93 contain multiple denial of service vulnerabilities.
AL-2008.0051 -- [Win][UNIX/Linux] -- OpenOffice Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- OpenOffice.org have released version 2.4 fixing multiple vulnerabilities.
ESB-2008.0138 -- [Debian] -- New sdl-image1.2 packages fix arbitrary code execution
denotes AusCERT member only content.
Comments? Click here